Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 20, 2015 - Go Hawks




Dang I'm sure Seattle is goin crazy! My heart gets pumping just reading that article about the Seahawks Packers game! That's a crazy game... People ask where I'm from and they get all excited when I tell them I'm from Seattle because the Hawks are in the Super Bowl! It's a good conversation starter.  I wear my Seahawks PJs every night to support my squad!!! 

Mom & Dad - Good job being so willing to speak in church! That's awesome. I remember how much I hated it, now I feel like I wouldn't mind too much. Even in Spanish if I had to. We teach the Gospel Principles class, and that's some good practice.

I'm doing great! We had a good week! Taught lots of lessons, had a good time! Me and Elder Browne are like best friends right now... I'm super sad because he's leaving tomorrow. :/ transfers are so annoying. As soon as you get comfortable...they mess everything up!  I also found out I'm training...so that will be a fun adventure! We will see who my new companion is! I get to show him all around the area! So that's pretty much all that's on my mind right now... transfers are pretty stressful! 

I'm training?? Super scared about that...I hope my trainee knows Spanish. Ha that would be nice! But whatever I get will be fun! I feel like I've gotten along with all of my comps so well...and yet I haven't stayed long with any of them. Me and Elder Browne were working so hard and tearing it up this last couple weeks and now he's leaving. WHYYYYYYY

Oh well, I'm sure this will be a good learning experience. Did you ever have to train on your mish?  I feel like I never heard stories from your mission. WHAT THE HECK! I'm the worst! I never read your journal or anything!! Send me stuff about your areas and your investigators and your problems and your funny times and all that! if you find time in the next week. :)


Did you get my letter?  I sent you one like last Wednesday or Thursday, so hopefully you get it soon! I feel like it should be there!

also:  Sister Bickley recently sent me a big tin of cookies! I can't find the card so can you tell her thank you for me? Also the Calkins, I think I forgot to write them. Send them my love and thanks! I'm so sorry I didn't get to write them!


Thanks for all your love and support!  Go Hawks!!
Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment